Sunday, July 11, 2010



This dream didn't really freak me out until just now, while looking for an image to represent what I saw. All I can really say is that I was pulled over on the side of the road in a car with a couple friends. There was a police officer leaning in the driver side window when we all noticed two little creatures running through the field to the left of us. At first they looked like a little statue of an angel like this:



Except it wasn't right. The color of it was like black paint that had chipped and although they had angel-like wings, it was clear that they were on the opposite team. I just remember throwing stuff at them, like rocks or something. I laughed about it when I woke up, but now that I'm explaining it, it's pretty messed up.





The only other dream that I remember is having a talk with "Lil Romeo" (when he was still "lil") and lecturing him that life wasn't all about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment